5.1.10

DOWNLOAD NO.329 - CANDICE TAN

Candice Tan was born in Newcastle NSW and although she is currently in high school, she is making a reputation for herself singing Blues and Jazz.

She has a very melodic voice but can certainly belt out some big notes when she needs to. She regularly performs live and and has gigs at Stockton Bowling Club as well as other venues around Newcastle.

Candice has allowed me to share "And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going" which was one of the tracks from her first CD. She was about age 15 when she recorded this one.

If you want to know more about Candice or make a booking please e-mail me at: tommytop58 (at) yahoo.com.au or write to her care of
Email: oriole@singnet.com.sg

Here is the link to "And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going":

http://rapidshare.com/files/331012207/candice_tan_-_and_i_m_telling_you__tom_mix_edit_.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment