5.7.08

DOWNLOAD NO.44 - PETER QUENTIN

Here is a rare OZ made single: "Dark Side Of The Door". It was recorded in OZ by an Englishman who now lives in the USA...Pete has the following to say...

I was born in England. My parents escaped from Europe in 1939 while many of their immediate family perished and started a new life in that foreign country
. With two good friends, I left England in 1970 and ended up in Australia for about 4 years. It was there on the Phillips label I recorded “Dark Side Of The Door” and “Don’t Drop That Bomb On Australia” which was in response to the French blowing up the Pacific island of Muraroa with nuclear weapons. No worries mate! It was also in Sydney where I met Ellen from Wichita and was saved from my ragamuffin ways. I have three children with the lovely Ellen and we all live in a live in a cottage by the sea in Los Angeles. A fairy tale ending!

Here is Pete’s OZ made single “Dark Side Of The Door” which has never been placed on CD.

http://rapidshare.com/files/127441699/peter_quentin_-_dark_side_of_the_door__vinyl_tom_mix_.mp3

2 comments:

  1. Tom,
    Thanks for posting my song.

    Peter Quentin

    www.myspace.com/peterquentin
    www.songmania.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Pete. I wish there were more singles to post but I only have the one.

    Tom Mix

    ReplyDelete